- Acute, chronic, persistent & aggressive hepatitis
- Hepatic liver cirrhosis
- Drug induced and toxic hepatitis
- Jaundice, fatty liver and dyspepsia
- As an adjuvant therapy in tuberculosis and malaria
- As an antidote to poisons.
- Capsules for Adults:
In severe cases=1 capsule twice a day
In moderate cases= 1 capsule daily
- Suspension for Children:
In severe cases=2 teaspoonful twice a day
In moderate cases & maintenance therapy= 1 teaspoonful twice a day
- Suspension for Adults:
2 teaspoonfuls twice a day or
As prescribed by the physician.
2×10 Capsules in ALU-ALU blisters pack
120ml Suspension in glass bottle.