- Maintains strong bones and healthy teeth
- Helps prevent osteoporosis to reduce the risk of fractures later in life
- May help reduce high blood pressure Plays a role in relieving symptoms of PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Helps alleviate insomnia
- Supports colon health Good for adolescents and post-menopausal women
- Aids function of nerves and muscles, including regulation of normal heart rhythm
- Maintains steady metabolism Conducts nerve impulses.
- Poor bone and teeth development
- Decreased growth, rickets
- Increased mineral requirements in conditions like pregnancy, lactation, osteoporosis, osteomalacia, osteoarthritis, bone pain, bone fragility, stiffness in the joints, fatigue and hypocalcaemia.
- As an adjuvant therapy in fractures with delayed callus formation.
Tablets: 1-2 Tablets daily
Adults: 1-2 Tablespoonfuls daily
Children: 1-2 Teaspoonfuls daily
or as prescribed by the physician
In condition like hypercacaemia and hypercalciurea or where there is evidence of stone formation in the urinary tract, adequate checks must be kept on urinary calcium excretion. If necessary, the doses should be reduced or calcium therapy discontinued.
- Gastrointestinal: gastric irritation, constipation
- Renal: Systemic alkalosis and hypercacaemia or the milk alkali syndrome, generalized calcinosis leading to renal impairment may occur with chronic ingestion.
2×10 Film coated tablets in ALU-ALU blister pack.
120ml Suspension in glass bottle