Almitase Drops contains lactase enzyme derived from natural source which aims to promote lactose digestion.
Almitase Drops helps prevent gas, bloating, nausea, digestive discomfort, diarrhea, flatulence and stomach cramps associated with lactose intolerance
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Express 2-3 tablespoons of breast milk into a small sterilized container and add 4 drops of Almitase Drops. Wait for few minutes and give this mixture to the baby and then continue to breast feed as normal.
- Alternatively add 2 drops of Almitase Drops to warm expressed milk collected in a sterilized container. Shake well for 5 minutes. Refrigerate for 4 hours. Heat the bottle to normal temperature (30-40C) and feed.
- Make up the baby’s bottle as normal and when the bottle is warm (NOT HOT), add 4 drops of Almitase Drops. Wait for 30 minutes (shake the bottle occasionally during this period) and ensure that feed is at correct temperature (30-40c) and then feed the baby.
- Alternatively after making up the bottle, add 2 drops of Almitase Drops to the bottle which is warm (NOT HOT). Shake well for 5 minutes and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 hours. Heat the bottle to normal temperature (30-40C) and feed.
Other Liquid Milk Products:
- Liquid milk products like Cow’s milk and milk based beverages etc.
- Add 5-15 drops of Almitase TM Drops to one litre of cow’s milk product. Stir or shake well and refrigerate it for 24 hours prior to its consumption. Quantity of Almitase Drops TM can be adjusted according to individual needs.
Almitase Drops may cause a change in stool pattern particularly in babies. Stools may become loser and more frequent. This is normal but if you have any concerns regarding your or yours baby’s health, you should consult a health professional.
Almitase TM Drops don’t contain any drug; hence don’t interact with any medication. Any lactase not used is simply eliminated from the body through the digestive system
Consult the doctor if symptoms persist after using the product or if symptoms are unusual and seem to be unrelated to taking milk or milk products.
As 10ml drops in glass dropper bottle